NOIR 36" Dual-Fuel Professional Range
Precise, dual flames produced by precision-drilled brass burners. Inside the oven cavity, steady heat weaves around each flat tine. From searing select cuts and simmering sauces to succulent roasts, these ranges offer unmistakable firepower.
- 34 Range Configurations - With 34 total range configurations, it's up to you. Infused with chrome, our griddle cleans up well after heavy usage. Fire up the grill for indoor entertainment on your terms.
- Flat Tine Racks - Each rack features dramatic, unexpected flat tines, delivering increased contact with cookware for exceptional heat transfer.
- Remote Access 1 - Preheat. Check cooking status. Personalize settings. Connect to WiFi for real-time notifications and control your appliance from anywhere. Tap and swipe on both iOS and Android devices. 2 2 Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy info, visit jennair.com/connect. 1 Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy info, visit jennair.com/connect.
- Dual-Stacked PowerBurners - Two stacked, symmetrical flames bloom and retreat at your inclination, offering total control over heat levels. High-heat searing and wok cooking. Low, slow simmer and melt. Infinite intermediate settings satisfy every appetite.
- JennAir� Culinary Center - With step-by-step support, savor the full culinary experience backed by customized algorithms, featuring full-color food photography, doneness levels, pan types and menu-specific tips. 3 3 Appliance must be set to Remote Enable. WiFi & App required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy info, visit jennair.com/connect.
- Halo-Effect Knobs - A halo of luminary LEDs glows softly when the burner is lit or the oven is on.
- Glide Racks - Smooth moves. Each rack glides in and out fluidly and quietly, featuring flat tines for peak aesthetics. Range includes two glide racks with a third rack available at no additional cost upon request 4 . 4 Please contact 1-800-JENNAIR to request a third rack.
- Cast Iron Grates - Robust geometric grates form one graceful surface, crafted to withstand heavy woks and cookware.
- Cinematic Lighting - Lights, camera, cook. Halogen lighting increases to full intensity, minimizing shadows and dramatically showcasing food.
- Dual-Fan True Convection - Steady heat, circulated by whirling metal blades, weaves around every flat tine. Beyond baking, wield your cooking prowess with the help of the culinary center through the app, from marbled meats to succulent roasts.
- Smart Integration - Use voice commands with an Alexa-enabled device or the Google Assistant.
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles (in)||27-11/16|
|Depth Closed Including Handles (in)||29-5/16|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree (in)||46-1/2|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|LP Convertible||Yes - Kit Included|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Yes|
|Oven Cooking System||True Convection|
|Oven Control Location||Front|
|Oven Control Type||Knobs|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Oven Control|
|Oven Interior Width (in)||29-9/10|
|Oven Interior Depth (in)||16-3/10|
|Oven Interior Height (in)||14-3/10|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Ignition Type||Flame-Sensing Re-ignition|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||6|
|Number of Grates||3|
|Cooktop Control Knob Type||Metal|
|Cooktop Control Location||Front|
|Grate Details||Dishwasher Safe|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Dual-Stacked Burner|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Oven Window Size||Large|
|Natural Gas Convertible||Yes|
|Power Outage Compatible||Yes (Gas Cooktop Burners Only)|
|Bake Element Power||3000W|
|Broiler Element Power||1667W|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Self-Cleaning|
|Convection Element Type||Dual-Fan|
|Number of Rack Guides||5|
While we do our best to make sure our dimension data is accurate, errors sometimes do occur -- in all cases, dimensions should be confirmed by reviewing the manufacturer supplied dimension drawing and/or cut sheet.
- The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.